Online Hindustani Indian Classical Voice With Sudha Kumar
Sudha's Vocal Training Program Curricula:
1. Essentials of Voice (The first 4-6 weeks)
- Postural Development
- Breath and vocal warmups
- Introduction to breathing and pranayama techniques
- One to two songs
2. Indian Vocal Singing Lessons
-Elementary concepts of Indian Music (notation, vocal stability, rhythmic and ear/pitch training)
- Introduction to taals and essential rhythmic cycles
- Basic understanding of 7 Indian notes and musical scale systems
- Introduction to simple songs based on student's choice and taste
3. Hindustani Classical Vocal Singing (Intermediate)
- Learn about ragas
- Introduction to note-patterns and melodies/voice modulations
- Swarmalika, Lakshan geet, and Khayal concepts
- Recital preparation (optional)
4. Indian Light and Contemporary Music
- Learn Bhajans, Bollywood, and semi-classical songs
- Cultivate your voice for maximum expressiveness
- Learn how to control your breath
- Develop stage presence
- Recital or competition training (optional)
5. Therapeutic voice (Advanced and Tailored Lessons)
- Developed for singers, actors, and teens
- Help with stage fright, voice changes, and confidence development
- Incorporates Vocal Yoga to release tension and develop authenticity
Choose from three customizable monthly payment options - 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes.
5% military discount.
Not sure if your child is ready for lessons yet? No problem! We offer a trial period so you have very little to lose.
Schedule Your Free Phone Consultation and We'll Get in Touch Within 1 Business Day!
Lessons are first come, first serve
so contact us today to arrange your first lesson!
Maestro Musicians Academy, Lexington, MA
2600 Massachusetts Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421