Fun Music Lessons That Foster Confidence and Creativity
We are thrilled that we were so lucky to find such a passionate music school to further our children's life long love for music. The children are treated with respect, they are challenged, and they can hear the rewards of their practice sessions.
Is your child asking for music lessons? We know that so many kids in the area love to sing at home or play musical instruments.
At the Maestro Musicians Academy, we believe that learning music should be a fun process. Our students come out of every lesson with an enhanced appreciation for music, a respect for the discipline of practicing at home to get better at their new skills, and a desire to come back the next week! Our music lesson programs give children the ability to express themselves confidently. We teach Piano, Guitar, Voice/Singing, Violin, Trumpet, and More!
Not sure if your child is ready yet? No problem - The First Calendar Month is a Trial Period!
Private Music Lessons
- Widest range of days and times available in town!
- Play Your First Song in Weeks!
- Learn to Read Music and Rhythm From the Very FIRST Lesson
- Classical, Pop, and Children's Music Taught
Online Music Lessons
- Give the Kids a Brain-Building Activity While Stuck at Home
- Perfect for Home-Schoolers, Retirees, or Those With Limited Access to Quality Musical Instruction
- Easy Access to Top Instructors Wherever You Live
Young Maestros Program
- Get the Skills to Audition for Top Ensembles, Choirs, and Conservatories
- Develop The Skills to Play With Virtuosity and Confidence
- Find Your Unique Voice and Shine With 2, 45 minute lessons per week